Thursday, January 22, 2009

Introductions are something I'm really not good at...

Oh my dear readers,

Yes, because you are all dear followers. Right. This is my introduction to me. I've blogged for years. Still have most of those blogs up from when I was the ripe old age of fifteen and knew everything about life. Don't go read those.
So, yes, introductions then, I suppose. I'm Simone, better known by most as my alias Ielense. If you see a novel with that name one day, c'est moi! I'm a foreign language major who secretly wants to major in Theatre. I came from a small town where sports dominated everything. I now live on the outskirts of Cookeville and have yet to grow weary of my new hometown of cultural abundance. I enjoy lots of things, and I detest some other things. I suppose if you want anymore information, you must seek me out. I rather like retaining a bit of a mysterious air.

Beloved French Thespian Girl (a.k.a. Ielense)

No comments:

Post a Comment